Boutique photo and video shoots, launch parties and event space.
Ludlow Studios is the Lower East Side boutique photo studio, video studio, event space and culture house. 2,300 square feet on the ground floor.
Downtown magazines, contemporary artists, international brands and the top media production houses call Ludlow home.
Floor Plans + Specs
Ludlow Studios is a beautiful, rustic space with white walls, exposed brick, three bathrooms, a rollaway window, a 500-square-foot back of house and basement storage.
Photo Shoots + Video Production
Elle, Lucky Mag, New Balance, Vogue, Condé Nast, Maxim, All Day Everyday, Lemonade, East + Pleasant, Land-See, Chromista, Jungles in Paris.
Events + Launch Parties
Nike, Glossier, Associated Mag, Bo Concept, Smart Car, HUF, The Know Mag, Orchard Street Running Club, MIT Sloan, Reif Larsen, Nineteenth Amendment.
Editor Previews + Art Galleries
Razorfish, Brachfeld Gallery, True Religion, Gravure, Paul + Williams, Waltzing Matilda, Steve Madden, Sala Menendez
- 40 Ludlow St. between Hester and Grand
- F, J, M, Z, B, D subway within blocks
- Ground floor
- Rollaway window big enough for a car
- Roll gate and blackout curtains
- Street parking
- Soundproofed space and quiet street
- 2,300 sq-ft photo, video, event space
- 500 sq-ft back of house/wardrobe/makeup
- 11x17x21’ 90-degree full-cove cyclorama
- 250-person capacity standing; 150 sitting
- 12’ ceilings
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 handmade 8’ Carolina ash tables, 1 DJ table
- In-house EQ and photo equipment
- 300 MB/S WiFi with Apple TV
- 11-speaker QSC wireless audio system
- QSC MX700 amp with 350 watts per channel
- Mackie 402VLZ4 4-channel mixer
- 14 ceiling outlets for customized lighting
- 2600-lumen Epson Home Cinema projector